Workshop November 24th: Combining work and kids can be a challenge in work-life balance. We as ambitious mom may have read a dozen self-help books, got many -wanted and unwanted- tips, and followed numerous courses and trainings to improve our work-life balance.
But, what if this work-life balance is an illusion? A myth? And doesn’t even exist?
After the workshop “Moms@Work: ditch the balance and get the flow” you will never look at work-life balance the same way.
- Date: Thursday November 24
- Program time:
- Guest-reception at 15:00,
- Workshop starts at 15:30, – 16:30
- Review and feedback, 16:30 – 17:00/17:30
- Location: Lorentz Center, Snellius Building, 2nd floor, room number 200, Niels Bohrweg 1
- Signing up:Please sign up for this workshop with this online form >>